Saturday, December 17, 2011

Random Saturday

This morning, I went to choir practice for the first time since I got back, and was glad to hear that we're singing Handel's Halleluia Chorus on Christmas Eve.´I was pleased to notice that reaching the high notes was a lot easier than the last time I sang it, so I really belted it out there. And then I had to leave early to go to work. :(

Today is also my dad's 47th birthday. 
We're having a feast.
In Austin, we bought rabbits at Fiesta, and since we are eating turkey on Christmas, my mom decided to make them today, along with dumplings, kohlrabi, spaghetti squash, gravy, cranberry sauce, and cake.
A bit overkill if you ask me, but I can't say my dad doesn't deserve it.
So in about 30 minutes I'm going to go stuff my face, and it shall be glorious!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment