Thursday, December 15, 2011

Nummer eins

So... Yesterday I drove the entire 6.5 hours home, and then unpacked my college life to try to fit it into the confines of my old room. Let's just say it's a work in progress. I'll make it more livable sometime this weekend, I do have to stay here for an entire two months after all.
For now though, I have to start working. As a replacement secretary in the mornings, and at the Mathnasium in the afternoons. Oh, and I also have to find time to work out. I already ran 7 miles this morning, and will lift weights right before going to my second job.
This doesn't seem like a vacation at all so far.
It was good to see the family again though, and this way I'll have plenty of cash to spend during my sojourn in South Korea.
On a more festive note,
Christmas music!!!


Mmm. I really should satisfy that chestnut craving I've been having for almost a month now.

No comments:

Post a Comment