Monday, February 20, 2012

Namsan Tower

Yesterday I went to N Seoul Tower.
The journey to the top was rather strenuous with 1.2 km of stairs, but I had a much easier time of it than most everyone else. It sure pays to be an athlete.





The view was gorgeous. It really hit me just how large Seoul is. There was nothing but buildings up to the mountains in the far distance.




Namsan Mountain is traditionally a place for lovers. They go there to place a lock, a symbol of their love, onto the guard railings.





When the sun started setting, I attempted to take a video to make a time lapse of the lights turning on in the city. I lasted for 40 minutes and had to quit long before full dark when I started shivering uncoltrollably. The wind chill was probably way below freezing.

You can sort of see lights turning  on at the end.


I got some okay pictures of the city lights afterwards though. (My camera isn't so great at taking nighttime photos.)



No comments:

Post a Comment